Integrated Project – Final Installation



Sculpture Aspect:


Video Aspect:


Overall, I found this group installation project to be challenging yet rewarding at the same time. The rewarding aspect was that it was our first creative collaborative project as opposed to our previous group research based projects. I was able to see other people’s artistic style and work approach which was eye opening. The challenging aspect was ensuring that everyone pulled their weight instead of just leaching and then getting the same recognition for doing less work than everyone else. I personally feel that I made a huge contribution to the group throughout the entire aspects of initiating the idea, developing and refining it and construction of the final installation, maybe more than needed. I feel that there was one or two in the group that made rather little contribution but at the end of the day, everyone played their part in creating this installation.